Check your eligibility for a research grant below.
- UK-based research into one of our areas of funding.
- Not a pilot project.
- Not led by a young researcher.
- Funding of up to £100,000 per year for a maximum of three years.
- Research based in two or more of the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, the United States or India
- Not a pilot project
- Not led by a young researcher
- Funding of up to £800,000 for a maximum of three years
- UK-based research into one of our areas of funding
- Either a young researcher or a pilot project
- Maximum of £20,000 for a maximum of 12 months
- Research outside of the UK that doesn’t fit into a multi-country grant
- Funding for a seminar or conference
- Funding for a systematic review
- Course fees, medical elective funding or payment of academic fees for a higher degree
- Product development
- Pre-clinical research